When 5 Gum launched in South Africa last year, it promised to stimulate our senses with world firsts that incorporated audio and visual awesomeness.
The brand brought this promise to life with two exclusive gigs featuring Etienne De Crecy and a campaign that saw people submitting customised, virtual building projections from all corners of the globe.
The brand kicks off 2012 in ultimate style with the next 5 Gum Experience, by bringing *Two Door Cinema Club (Best Live Band nominee at the upcoming NME Awards) to the country for the first time. You couldn’t buy tickets, you could only apply for tickets via Facebook.com/5GumSA , or follow @5GumSA or the hashtag #5GumExperience. Now the Facebook mechanic is officially closed but you have one last chance to win.
Simply post a comment below and stand a chance of winning one of 3 double tickets for the Johannesburg event!
2 March – Jozi
3 March – CPT
- *Since releasing their debut album ‘Tourist History’ in March 2010, Two Door Cinema Club have rapidly become one of the biggest new success stories in UK music. After selling out headline tours in the UK, US, Europe, Australia, Asia, Japan and South America, playing two successive sold out nights at Shepherds Bush Empire and selling out Brixton Academy in under four hours, the band have deservedly earned both a devoted word-of-mouth live following and huge critical acclaim. The Times have called them “the band of the moment” and NME declared that they have “quietly become one of the UK’s best loved bands”.
- Two Door Cinema Club at Coachella 2011 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZb-8snelUI
- And a favourite – ‘What you know’ > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Tessa (*****firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Linda (******email@example.com)
- Ellie (*.*****firstname.lastname@example.org)
I’m expecting this, so the rest of you can send me hate mail below