With all the international hype around the launch of the new iPhone 4S, there’s already news of an Android-equivalent that is soon to be launched. The Nexus 4G is said to be launched in a few months (Fall in the States) and could be a massive competitor to the already popular iPhone 4S. Let’s take a look at the comparison between the new iPhone 4S and the proposed Nexus 4G (not to be confused with the Nexus S 4G)
- A dual-core 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, Apple A5 chipset.
- 640 x 960 pixels, 3.5 inches (~330 ppi pixel density).
- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash.
- iOS 5.
- iCloud cloud service.
- 1080p@30fps, LED video light, video stabilization, geo-tagging.
Nexus 4G (rumoured specs)
- A dual-core 1.2GHz or 1.5GHz CPU, either an OMAP 4460 or an ultra low-power 28nm Krait-based Snapdragon.
- 720p HD display.
- 1-megapixel front camera/5-megapixel rear camera.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- No physical Android buttons! Everything will be software-based.
- 1080p HD video capture/playback.
- 4G LTE radio.
- Rumoured “Personal Assistant” Siri-equivalent
I am seriously looking forward to the Nexus 4G or any Android 4.0 device. Rumour has it that the artificial intelligent Siri-equivalent “Personal Assistant” that will feature on the Android 4.0 OS will be smarter and better.